The size and the weight reduction of a system and the constant increase of date exchanges in the telecommunication networks have stimulated the need of high-speed electronics and passive components.
As a result, the design of systems faces extensive challenges, most notably in the preservation of the integrity of the high-speed signal through the system stacks.
Designing high-speed systems requires to nd the technology o ering the greatest data rate for each architectures levels (boards, contacts, connectors, cables) to upgrade the speed of communication. No matter the market, the application nor the nature of the signal to be transmitted (RF, Ethernet, optics, single- ended, di y pairs,...)
We have numerous interconnect solutions to meet your growing needs for speed with our wide products portfolio supporting speeds till 25+ Gbps:We have numerous interconnect solutions to meet your growing needs for speed with our wide products portfolio supporting speeds till 25+ Gbps:
- Board level connectors operating at data rates up to 25+ Gbps
- Backplanes, daughterboards and flexible solutions featuring three sequential laminations for blind and buried via’s and via-fill with dozens 100Ω differential pairs up to 60+ layers
- RF connectors, contacts & phase matched cable assemblies
- Fiber optic connectors, contacts & cable assemblies
- RJ for Ethernet protocols, switches & COTS solutions